We take our commitment to each of our patients very seriously. We will
work tirelessly to meet the needs and goals of our patients, while ensuring
patients receive a well-rounded treatment plan that best fits their individual
needs. We treat our patients like family and strive to serve our patients in
every way imaginable; no question too complicated and no expectation
considered unreasonable. We see that our purpose in life is to humbly
serve in the spirit of healing and wisdom. It is with this purpose in mind
that we have created the following promises, which we pledge to keep with
you as our patient.
1. To recommend to you only what is necessary. Nothing more, nothing less. You will receive an honest, realistic
treatment plan only after careful consideration and consultation. This treatment plan will reflect the truth in
terms of what we feel is best for you, not what will earn us the most money.
|In addition to these promises, we would also like to share with you, our "WE CARE" values.
Excellence In Patient Care
Competence And Leadership
Achievement Through Partnership And Innovation
Engagement With The Community
2. To patiently and respectfully listen to you. We will never rush you in and out of a consultation or treatment
session. We will listen to you carefully and patiently to ensure that all of your concerns are addressed and that
the best possible outcome is achieved.
3. Our favorite promise is also the office motto. “We will always treat you as a person, not a condition.” Your
wishes will be sought and respected, and incorporated into your spinal care plan.
4. To respect your privacy and dignity. We will hold in strict confidence, anything you tell us during your treatment,
whether it’s related to your physical condition, medical history or past traumas.
5. You will never feel pressured, there are no hard sales techniques and what you do is always up to you
remember, you can hire us and fire us at anytime.
6. To never interfere with your medical decisions. We will never attempt to interfere with, or pass judgment on,
your personal medical decisions. Whether you are undergoing conventional medical treatment or have
decided to forgo conventional options entirely, we will work with you to develop a plan that is supportive of your
choice and that provides maximum safety and efficacy.